Sunday 6 April 2014

JEE Main 2014 Paper 1 Students Review

Resonance Students Review about JEE (Main) 2014 Paper 1
 (Taken From website of Resonance)

Physics paper was little tough, there were some difficult calculations which
I could not solve properly. Chemistry was moderate, but few questions
were strange. Maths paper was easy. Paper was good as compared to last
year, but little lengthy. Good part was that I have found so many questions
which we have been taught in the class.
Ankur Kumar 

I found overall paper was lengthy. Physics part was tough, Chemistry was
easy & Mathematics was easy. According to me this year paper was tough &
lengthy as compared to last year paper. I found all the concepts & similar
question I have been taught in the class or read in my books.
Utkarsh Parsrampuria 

Physics paper was average time was not sufficient because paper was
lengthy. Chemistry paper was ok. Mathematics was moderate. I found
paper was equivalent to last year paper. I felt whatever I was taught it was
covered in the paper
Himanshu Payal 

Overall paper was lengthy, Chemistry was moderate and Mathematics was
easy as compared to Physics & Chemistry. I felt paper was little tough as
compared to last year. I found so many questions similar, which we have
been taught in the class.
Aditi Singhla

Question paper was good but Calculations were tough, 1 question was
wrong. Overall paper was lengthy. Chemistry & Maths was easy. Good part
was that as questions & concepts which we have been taught in the class,
came in the paper which helped me lot.
Ekansh Garg 

Overall paper was good. Physics paper was moderate, Chemistry was easy,
and Mathematics was easy to tough. It was tough as compare to last year
paper. I found one of topic was not clear where I got stuck during the paper
otherwise paper was good. NCERT which was taught in the class, I was
prepared for the exam. I am very thankful to my teachers, whatever they
taught it helped me a lot.

Yash Pal Singh 

 Physics paper was moderate, Chemistry & Mathematics was easy. Concepts
were easy but paper was little lengthy
Naman Kabra 

Overall paper was lengthy Chemistry was easy, Maths was tough. It was
tough as compared to last year paper, I found some questions in
Mathematics which we have been taught in the class.
To keep maintain students speed, resonance paper should be lengthy.
Suyash Khare 

Physics paper was average time was not sufficient. Chemistry & Maths
paper was easy. Physics was moderate, Maths was numerical. Over all
paper was good. The JEE main-2014 has been more or less same in
comparison to last year paper in terms of the overall of the paper,
according to me, was a bit easier and indeed scoring so the candidate who
has solved old papers will surely get its advantage.
Manuj Dixit 

No comments:

Post a Comment