Friday 14 December 2012

IIT-KGP girl bags highest offer of the institute with two other batchmates


Three students of IIT-Kgp Comp.Sc department have bagged pay package of 80 LPA while 8 others have been offered annual package of 75 LPA.

Kolkata girl Anusha Suresh, an alumnus of Future Foundation School, is among those picked up by Google. “My parents are really happy. I have realised my dream. . With one more semester to go, I shall leave for the US in October next year,” she said

Her base salary is $100,000. “I have also been offered a few shares in Google,” she said. A faculty member of the IIT-Kgp placement cell said: “With the other components, her net income could exceed Rs 1 crore, which will be an achievement for any IIT grad in their first year.” Batchmates Prashant Tibrewal and Jay Prakash Gupta have got the same offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment