Thursday, 2 January 2014

JEE Main 2014: Intermediate First and Second Year Marks Will be Considered for AP Students

JEE Main 2014: Intermediate First and Second Year Marks Will be Considered for AP Students
Now the students from Andhra Pradesh will have to do exceptionally well both in the first year and the second year intermediate exams, the reason is, IIT JEE 2014. Yes, from now both the first and second year intermediate marks will be considered for JEE Main 2014 selection process.
Andhra Pradesh: According to the reports from AP Official, the marks of both Intermediate I and II years will be considered for the normalization of marks for JEE Main 2014 Merit Ranks. In Andhra Pradesh what happen is both first and the second year examination are board exams.
Last year, students who appeared were upset regarding the scores for both the years on intermediate, as other boards were judget only on the basis of Class 12. Both students and parents were not aware of the fact and the result was ill preparation. Later which only the clas 12th marks were considered for JEE Main 2013.
Like last year, top 1.5 lakh students will be selected from the students who have appeared and qualified in JEE Main 2014. These selected students will then be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced 2014 only if they get themselves into the top twenty percentile of their respective boards. The policy for the JEE 2013 will be continued this year also.

Well, this year the board has cleared that the marks from both of the first and the second year intermediate will be considered for calculating the 40% weightage as in the pattern of JEE Main 2014. The rest 60% weightage will be the JEE 2014 result. Overall this JEE Main 2014 score will be the basis on which the students will be selected for admissions to various IITs and ISM.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aspirants,
    Direct Admission 2014, Management Quota, NRI seats For MBBS, BDS, B.tech and MBA
    We are the most preferred education counselor for admission in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharshatra and some north indian states. Get assistance to decide the best undergraduate/post-graduate for all courses like B.Tech, M.B.B.S, MBA and others institutions across INDIA
    We offer courses both Regular and Distance.
    call Shilpa 7795730501
    **Career counselling and Admission Guidance for 2014**
    B.Tech
    Admissions for B. Tech in top ranking colleges in India like:
    1. NIRMA University Ahmedabad
    2. BIT Mesra, Ranchi
    3. RV College Of Engineering, Bangalore
    4. Ramaiah College of Engineering Bangalore
    5. PESIT, Bangalore
    6. BMS, Bangalore
    7. SRM, Chennai
    8. DayanandSagar, Bangalore
    9. Don Bosco IT, Bangalore and many more
    ***We have no donation colleges also*** Government Universities like: Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, Rajasthan Govt Colleges
    MBA
    Admissions for MBA in top ranking colleges in India like
    1. Christ College, Bangalore
    2. Alliance college, Bangalore
    3. Jain College, Bangalore
    4. Ramaiah, Bangalore
    5. PES College of Management, Bangalore
    6. BIT and many more
    M.B.B.S
    St John’s, Bangalore
    Ramaiah, Bangalore
    KIMS, Bangalore
    MVJ Medical College, Bangalore
    VIMS, Bangalore
    Father Muller
    DY Patil, Pune
    Bhartiya Vidyapeeth
    Adichunchungiri Institute of Medical Sciences
    and many More.
    Contact for admission in GERMANY, CHINA and Philippines for M.B.B.S courses.
    For further information about MBBS, B.Tech & MBA admissions in top ranking colleges Interested candidates please call - Shilpa Ghosh 7795730501
    For Student's Interested in Fashion and Media, we are the authorised admission centre for seats of WHISTLING WOODS INTERNATIONAL (Run by Subhash Ghai)
    Follow us on Facebook and be in touch with us for any guidance or query -
    https://www.facebook.com/alleviationindiaedu
    Mail Us @ alleviationedu01@gmail.com Shilpa Ghosh 7795730501
    ALLEVIATION INDIA




    ReplyDelete