Initiative of Vikas Kumar,Career Counsellor and Psychologist, Ranchi. It is First Counselling Centre in Ranchi where Career Counselling,Engineering Pre counselling,Medical Pre counselling,Admission Counselling, Personal Counselling & Parent Counselling is conducted. Career Aptitude Test is also conducted for Std Xth and beyond. This blog Contains regular Edunews and Exam Notification 2015 & Result Notification 2015. Appointment can be taken on 9709534303.
Sunday, 28 September 2014
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research: Different approach in MBA
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research is one of the most leading management institutes of India. It is a part of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan institutions and has consistently been ranked in top 10 B-Schools of the country year after year. Located in the heart of Mumbai city, SPJIMR is an autonomous management institute with personal freedom along-with professional accountability and corporatized culture, entrepreneurial agility ensuring self-financing, structure and processes.
The institute was inaugurated by Margaret Thatcher (then British Prime Minister) in the year 1981. The decision to disaffiliate SPJIMR from the then Bombay University to have a complete freedom in course curriculum, pioneering programmers and pedagogic innovations in socially under managed sectors was a beginning of its journey towards achieving the mandate of innovative, unique and distinct path in management education.
In order to make the management education more effective, the institute SPJIMR incorporated some actions that are listed below:-
• Structured architecture to respond to the development and administration of programs socially relevant to specific segments • Developed pedagogic innovations, which are the strategic strength of the institute, to suit specific needs of each segment • Ensured attention to the traditional individual areas such as Marketing, Finance Operations and Information Management
As all institutions have their own mission and goals, SPJIMR too have some simple yet really powerful mission. Their mission is as follows:
• To influence practice • To promote value-based growth • To teach the students in such a way that they will further recognizes and understands the social relevance of business decisions.
SPJIMR uphold this mission because they recognize some important roles as a management institution. They believe that as a responsible member of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and as a responsive member of Indian society at large, they should act and serve across the boundaries as an institution.
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research has several courses. A detailed list of courses is given below:
FULL-TIME RESIDENTIAL Courses
• Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM)- (Equivalent to 2 Year Full-Time MBA) • Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) - (Full Time MBA) • Post Graduate Certificate in International Management (PGCIM)
FAMILY MANAGED BUSINESS Courses
• Post Graduate Program in FMB (PGPFMB) • Owner Management program (OMP) • Business Excellence Program (BEP) • Women management program (WMP)
EXECUTIVE EDUCATION Courses
• Post Graduate Executive Management Program (PGEMP) • Short/ Certificate Programs • Project Management • Service sciences Management • Management Development Programs (MDP)
SOCIAL SECTOR MANAGEMENT Courses
• Post Graduate Program in Development Management (PGP-DM) • Socialbrics - MDPs in Development Management • ENTREPRENEURSHIP Courses • Grow Your Business (GYB) • Start Your Business (SYB)
• Doing Business in India
SPJIMR has its own unique reputation in meeting social needs of the under-managed sectors of the society by offering purposeful, unique and relevant courses for the students who aspires to serve the country in some way or the other. The institution needs no introduction and displays a totally different approach in the higher management education system. What they believe, they show in their work.