Sunday 10 March 2013

The boy who writes exams with his foot and also secure top ranks in exams

Vishwajeet has a congenital hand deformity, but it’s not a big problem for him. He has conquered his disability . Currently he is sitting for his X standard board exams and writing paper as all others. The only difference is that others are using their hands and he is writing with his foot.

Just like all others he is also complting his paper in same time, he doesn’t need any extra help from other. The only thing behind this is his hard work. His writing with the foot is as good as or even better than other students’ handwriting.
Vishwajeet is student of  Shriji Vidyalaya on Rajesh Tower Road and appearing at the Gayatri Vidyalaya examination centre in the Gotri area of the city.
Vishwajeet is very good in studies, always secure 2nd or 3rd rank in his class. “I saw him at the school when he came to see the seating arrangement with his grandfather. I asked him about the writer, but he was confident that he could take the exam with his foot,” said principal of the Gayatri Vidyalaya, Janak Bhatt.
“I wanted to give the exam like other students. I don’t need any help. I have worked very hard and can complete the entire paper on my own. I do not miss out on any questions and have practised giving exams,” Vishwajeet said.

No comments:

Post a Comment