Friday 31 May 2013

Dreams come true for these CET toppers

From her school days itself, Suhaasini Hangal was driven to architecture. Well-designed buildings and interiors always fascinated her. Being the daughter of architect parents, she too wanted to become one, and Tuesday's CET results paved way for her.

Suhaasini secured sixth rank in architecture stream in CET. She scored 95 per cent in PCM. She is the daughter of Veena Hangal and Dinesh Hangal, both architects, and great granddaughter of music doyenne Gangubai Hangal. She studied in Chetana PU College in Akshay Colony in the city.

Speaking to TOI, Suhaasini said: "I focused on architecture from my school days as I wanted to follow in the footsteps of my parents. I used to study for about two hours a day at home. I used to be very attentive at classes and revised the lessons at home every day without fail," she said.

Expressing happiness over her daughter's performance Veena Hangal said: "I am a proud mother today. I had expected my daughter to secure rank within 10. I am glad that she has lived up to it."

Besides being good in studies, Suhaasini also has a creative bent of mind and loves painting and drawing and has won awards.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hubli/Dreams-come-true-for-these-CET-toppers/articleshow/20339152.cms


No comments:

Post a Comment