|Admission and Orientation Process|
|Certificate verification and receipt of drafts||20-21 July,2013;8:30 AM–12:30 PM&|
2:00 PM–5:00 PM
|Bhubaneswar Behera Auditorium|
|Computerized data entry||17-19July,2013(Before coming for admission)|
Home or place of your convenience
by login (new user registration) to http://application.nitrkl.ac.in
|Report to Hostel [Hostel will|
be allotted on the day of admission].
|20-21July,2013 anytime||As per allotment|
|Welcome to students by|
Director and faculty
|23 July,2013||Bhubaneswar Behera Auditorium|
|Registration||23 July, 2013||Respective department|
|Orientation programme||23 July, 2013||Respective department|
|Starting of class||24 July, 2013||As per Time Table|
child to live and study.
During your studentship, all dues payable to the Institute or to the hostels have to be made through on-line banking. Therefore, it is necessary for you to open an account at any Nationalized Bank (Core banking sector).
Please note that NIT Rourkela is a fully residential Institute and permission to stay outside is granted only in rare cases. Permission from Dean (Academic) needs to be obtained for the purpose of staying outside the hostel. Dean (Academic) should be convinced about the genuineness of the need as well as about the facility available for pursuing studies in the alternative accommodation. Permission to stay outside the hostel may be granted after a student has been admitted to a hall and paid all starting dues. Such students will not be allotted a room, nor will they be required to pay mess dues in future. Their mess advance will be refunded (after adjustment of dues if any) by the Office of the Chief Warden before the end of the first semester
FEES TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION TO B.TECH, B.ARCH., DUAL DEGREE B.TECH & M.TECH AND INTEGRATED M.Sc.PROGRAMMES
|Sl.No.||Institute fees||Amount to be paid during admission|
Dual Degree B.Tech.& M.Tech.
|1||Admission fee (One-time fee)||`1500/-||`1500/-|
|3||Other fee(Exam, Lib. etc.,)||`3000/-||`3000/-|
|4||Student activity fee||`1500/-||`1500/-|
|5||Hostel Seat rent||`2000/-||`2000/-|
|8||Caution Money (Refundable on completion of|
the programme only)(One time)
|9||Institute Development fee (One time)||`10000/-||`10000/|
|TOTAL(including initial deposit at the time of reporting)||`57000/-||`45500/-|
|Draft to be paid in favour of “Director,NIT,Rourkela”|
payable at any bank in Rourkela.
|The above fee is only for the 1st semester.For each of the|
remaining semesters the approximate fee will be
1. Branch allotment letter from CSAB. [If you have not received your branch allotment letter from CSAB,
please download from CSAB Website and take a print].
2. JEE (Main)-2013 rank card [original + photocopy; original will be returned].
3. Print out of the online application form submitted at NIT Rourkela application URL:
5. Birth certificate [If birth certificate not available, please bring High School certificate or any other legally
valid document showing your date of birth [original + photocopy; original will be returned].
6. Pass certificate of the qualifying examination [+2 or diploma engineering] [original + 1 photocopy, original
will be returned].
7. Mark sheet/grade card of the qualifying examination [original + 1 photocopy, original will be returned].
8. College leaving/School leaving/Transfer certificate issued by the Institute last attended [Original only, will
9. Conduct certificate from the Institute last attended [original + 1 photocopy, original will be retained].
10. Migration Certificate
11. SC/ST/OBC certificate if applicable [original + 1 photocopy, original will be returned] as per CSAB
12. Physically handicapped certificate if applicable [original + 1 photocopy, original will be returned] as per
CSAB prescribed format.
13. Three recent passport size coloured photographs.
14. Duly signed Anti Ragging Affidavits, both for Students and Parents. These affidavits will be obtained by
i) Step 1: Log on to www.Antiragging.In Or www.Amanmovement.Org.
ii) Step 2: Fill in the information as desired.
iii) Step3: On successful completion you will receive affidavits, both for Students and Parents, through
E-mail. Sign them and submit them to NIT Rourkela at the time of admission.
[The background is explained in “Infopack” on top right hand corner of www.Amanmovement.Org.]